New Subscriber Giveaway for March 2023
Ooni Inc, a company registered in Delaware with its registered address at 2140 South Dupont Hwy, Camden, Delaware 19934, United States of America (the “Sponsor”)
2.1 The Monthly Gift Card Giveaway (the “Promotion” or “Giveaway”) is open to persons who
a. are legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia; and
b. have reached at least the legal age of majority in their state or territory of residence on the date of entry
2.2 Employees of Sponsor, its subsidiaries and other group companies; agents of Sponsor; and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion (and, in each case, their immediate family members) are not eligible to participate and will not be Eligible Participants.
2.3 In these Official Rules an “Entrant” means an Eligible Participant who has submitted a duly completed Online Entry in accordance with the terms of these Official Rules.
2.4 Internet access is required to enter the Promotion.
2.5 NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
2.6 Eligible Participants must ensure that their participation (including the acceptance of any prize) is compliant with these Official Rules and is lawful in accordance with the laws of their country of residence.
2.7 The Promotion is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations and is void where local laws or regulations prohibit such participation. It is the responsibility of the Eligible Participant to ensure that they are able to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor shall not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any Eligible Participant’s participation in the Promotion, or as to any other aspect of the Promotion.
3.1 Eligible Participants may enter the Promotion during the Promotion Period by:
a. Providing a valid email address using the pop-up that appears on ooni.com promoting the giveaway;
b. subscribing to the Ooni email newsletter(s) referred to on the pop-up of the Promotion; and
c. completing the online entry form (the “Online Entry Form”).
3.2 Each Eligible Participant that subscribes to the Ooni email newsletter(s) and submits a duly completed Online Entry Form in accordance with these Official Rules will gain one entry (an “Online Entry”) into the Promotion. Eligible Participants are limited to one Online Entry per Eligible Participant unless further Online Entries are gained pursuant to Clause 3.4 below.
3.3 By completing the Online Entry Form, Entrants agree to receive the Ooni email newsletter(s) referred to in the Online Entry Form. Entrants can unsubscribe from the newsletter(s) at any time.
3.4 Only one email address per person will be allowed to enter the Promotion.
3.5 Entries made from trade, syndicates, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a potential or actual Entrant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
3.6 Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
3.7 Incomplete, illegible, invalid or misdirected entries will not be accepted. Sponsor takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
3.8 YOU MUST SUPPLY AN ACCURATE, FUNCTIONING EMAIL ADDRESS, FOR WHICH YOU ARE THE AUTHORIZED USER, FOR YOUR ENTRY TO BE ELIGIBLE AND FOR WINNER NOTIFICATION.
3.9 It is an entrant's responsibility to keep his/her email address current. An email “Authorized user” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet mail provider, Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g. webmail provider, business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. Proof of entering is not proof of entry receipt. In the case of a dispute regarding who submitted a particular online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
4. PROMOTION PERIOD
4.1 The Promotion begins at 00:00 a.m. Central Standard Time ("CST") on 25 February, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on 25 March 2023 (the “Promotional Period”).
4.2 All entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be eligible.
5. PRIZE DRAWING
On or about the date falling ten business days after the end of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible Online Entries received during the Promotion Period. One Online Entry will be selected and the Entrant who entered that Online Entry will be declared the winner (the “Winner”).
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION
6.1 The potential winner will be notified by email on or about the date falling ten business days after the randomised draw referred to in Clause 5 above has been conducted.
6.2 The potential winner will have five business days to claim their prize following notification. The potential winner must reply to the notification email in order to claim their prize. In order to claim their prize, potential prize winner may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within five (5) working days of notification from the Sponsor.
6.3 If the Winner (the “First Winner"):
a. does not respond within 5 business days to the notification email referred in on Clause 6.2 above;
b. rejects the Winner’s Prize; or
c. is otherwise determined to be ineligible for the Winner’s Prize (including as a result of Sponsor determining that the First Winner was not an Eligible Participant),
Sponsor will select another winner (the “Runner-up”) using the methodology described in Clause 5 above, and the Reserve Winner will be deemed to be the Winner. This process will, if necessary, repeat three times to find an Entrant who is able and eligible to claim the Winner’s Prize. If after four rounds of selection no randomly selected Entrant is able and eligible to claim the Winner’s Prize, Sponsor may in its sole and absolute discretion determine that the Winner’s Prize shall be forfeited and left unclaimed. Sponsor may in its sole and absolute discretion carry out each of the randomized draws at the same time, such that the First Winner and each of the Reserve Winners are drawn at the same time and the Reserve Winners held in reserve (in the order in which they are drawn) until they are required (if at all).
6.4 Entrants are encouraged to monitor their e-mail account during this time in case they are the winner.
7. PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”) & ODDS OF WINNING
- There will be one (1) grand prize consisting of a single $250 gift card (the “Winner’s Prize”) exchangeable for products available at ooni.com.
- The approximate retail value of the grand prize is $250.
- The Winner’s Prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Sponsor reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes, or part of a prize, of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the Promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner’s Prize (and each component thereof) is non-transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other special offer. There is no cash alternative or refund for the Winner’s Prize (or any unused portion thereof).
- All federal, state and territorial and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner(s). Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner validation. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded. All characteristics and features of the prize(s) except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, a Winner acknowledges that the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize. The right to receive any prize is non-assignable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize(s) will be awarded only to an address within US where ooni.com ships ovens, provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, prize(s) that are not claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules may not be awarded.
- Sponsor reserves the right to verify all Online Entries including but not limited to asking for an Entrant’s address and identification (passport, driving license or equivalent).
- Sponsor reserves the right to refuse to award the Winner’s Prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify an Entrant (or potential Entrant) where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Official Rules, the spirit of the Promotion, any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where an Entrant (or potential Entrant) has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
- It is the responsibility of each Entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and on acceptance of the Winner’s Prize.
- Sponsor will make available the Winner’s surname and county of residence to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsor (or its affiliates or agents) may nevertheless disclose the information to the local authorities, if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing email@example.com.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, traffic congestion, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Sponsor may in its sole and absolute discretion modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor and which prevents Sponsor from complying with these Official Rules, Sponsor will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to Eligible Participants or Entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, the fulfilment of the prizes and/ or the use of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. Sponsor will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent an Eligible Participant’s entry to the Promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Official Rules and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Sponsor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any third-party acts.
- Sponsor will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the promotion, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this promotion, all entrants consent to the collection and processing of their personal data by Sponsor for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented, according to our Privacy and Terms (USA). You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Except where prohibited by law, Prize Winner, by acceptance of prize, grants to the Related Entities the right to publicize his/her name (first name and last initial), address (city and state of residence), Entry (or any portion thereof), photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for advertising, trade and other purposes, throughout the world, in perpetuity, in any manner, without limitation and without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission.
- This Promotion is governed by U.S. law, subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITES OR TO UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- These Official Rules prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Official Rules and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor (as defined below), which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Please retain a copy of these Official Rules for your information.
- These Official Rules have been written in English: any translation is to be intended as a courtesy translation. In case of inconsistencies between the English and the translation version, the English version shall prevail.
- The winner’s list can be requested by email to email@example.com.
- All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way.