For the most accurate reading, simply aim the laser guide to the middle of your pizza stone and the reading will appear on the display screen. Aim for around 752°F (400°C) for the perfect pizza that cooks in 60 seconds.
What's in the box
- 1 x Ooni IR Thermometer
- 1 x 9v Battery or 2 x AAA batteries
- Leather Carry Case w/ Belt Loop
- Instruction Manual
- Unboxed dimensions: 3.5 x 1.1 x 5.1″ (9 x 3 x 13cm)
- Unboxed weight: 0.44lbs (0.2kg)
- Boxed dimensions: 6.6 x 3.9 x 2.3″ (16 x 9 x 5cm)
- Boxed weight: 0.66lbs (0.2kg)
- Backlit screen
- Temperature measured in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Max. temp: 550°C / 1022°F
- Colour: Yellow / Grey
- Power: 9v Battery or 2 x AAA batteries(supplied)
- Materials: Plastic
Delivery and Returns
Free mainland US delivery on orders over $35. For orders under $35 or delivery outside of mainland US, see shipping cost and options at checkout.
The estimated delivery time is 1-5 business days to the US, 3-5 business days to Canada and 5+ business days to all other international destinations.
Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes and customs duties. Please check your country's import fees before checking out.
We accept returns within 60 days. You can find our return policy here.
-58˚F to 1022˚F
Perfect your cooking
Easily gauge the temperature of your stone baking board in a split second. Ooni's IR Thermometer provides an accurate reading so that you know exactly when your cooking surface is ready for pizza and more.
The IR Thermometer comes with a handy carry case that can be attached to your belt.
All Ooni pizza ovens, outdoor barbecues, open-fire cooking and domestic ovens and stovetops.