Saturday, September 21st, 2019
Everyone deserves great pizza.
What is Ooni Day?
Ooni Day is an annual global cookout created to bring people together with Ooni!
Ooni customers have told us that one of the things they LOVE about cooking with Ooni is the ability to connect with folks over making and sharing really great pizza.
Ooni Day is a celebration of getting outside, making amazing food and connecting with those in your part of the world WHILST contributing to a much bigger pizza-based global event. There's also opportunities to win $500 to spend on ooni.com for yourself and $1000 for a charity close to your heart ! YAY for #OoniDay
How to be part of Ooni Day (it’s easy!):
Host a pizza party for your family and friends in your backyard on September 21st. (Oh you’re doing that anyway... awesome!)
- Be in it to win it! Take photos or videos of your Ooni Day experience and share them with us by using #OoniDay and #Oonified and tagging Ooni on any Ooni social platform - Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
- If you don’t yet have an Ooni it’s not too late! Order yours through our website today, or via our trusted retail partners.
In addition, if you register to be an Ooni Day host - tell us who you’re hosting for and why, which Ooni products you have and you’ll get a unique Ooni discount code to share with those at your pizza party. This is completely optional!
Photo + Video Competition Categories:
Our Ooni founders will judge the entries tagged with both #OoniDay and #Oonified after the competition closes on 4th of October- there will be 4 categories we’ll review by:
Pay it forward with pizza! Each category winner will receive $500 to spend on ooni.com and linked to our Ooni Impact Fund we’ll choose an overall winner who will also win $1000 to spend on a charitable cause close to their heart.
Terms and Conditions:
The following rules apply to your participation in the Ooni Day Competition. By entering the Competition, you agree to the following rules:
1. To enter the Competition, simply post an image or video on social media, tagging Ooni, and using the hashtags: #Oonified and #OoniDay - all images posted before the closing date will be counted. You do not need to register via the above form to be counted.
2. Promotion period runs from 18th September 2019 00:01 (ET) to 4th October 2019 23:59 (ET). All entries must be received within this time.
3. Entry restrictions: The Competition is open to all individuals worldwide. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
4. Prize: Each category winner will receive $500 to spend on ooni.com and the winner of the best Ooni Day photo or video who will also win $1000 to spend on a charitable cause close to their heart.The winners will be selected and contacted up to 7 days after the Competition has ended.
5. The winners will be notified by email up to 7 days after the Competition has ended and the winner must then respond in order to claim the prize within 7 days of being notified by us.
6. The prize is exactly as described and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize will be sent to the email address that the winner provides upon being notified by the Promoter.
7. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: Ooni Ltd. Unit 5, 189 W Main Street, Broxburn, West Lothian EH52 5LH, United Kingdom