Chicago Pizza City Fest Giveaway - Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Pizza City Fest, Chicago Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is available only during the Pizza City Fest in Chicago, Illinois from July 23, 2022 through to July 25, 2022 (the “Event”).
Participants must meet all the following criteria to be eligible to enter the Promotion:
In these Official Rules an “Entrant” means an eligible participant who has submitted a duly completed Online Entry (as defined below) in accordance with the terms of these Official Rules.
Ooni Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, sales representatives, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate.
The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 00:00 a.m. Central Standard Time ("CST") on July 23,2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on July 25, 2022 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter:
Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, at the Pizza City Fest in Chicago IL, attendees can visit the Ooni booth/station, scan the QR code linked to the Promotion, complete the online entry form and subscribe to the Ooni newsletter(s) referred to in the online entry form to receive one (1) entry in the Promotion (an “Online Entry”). Entrants must complete all required information.
4. Prize Drawing: On or about 26 July 2022, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible Online Entries received during the entire Promotion Period.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning: There will be one (1) grand prize consisting of: (a) an Ooni Koda 16 Gas Powered Pizza Oven; (b) an Ooni Koda 16 Pizza Oven Cover; (c) an Ooni 14" Perforated Pizza Peel; (d) an Ooni 14" Bamboo Pizza Peel & Serving Board; and (e) an Ooni Pizza Cutter Wheel. The approximate retail value of the prize is $900.00. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded. All characteristics and features of the prize(s) except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption, sale or transfer of prize(s) is permitted except at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such prize (or portion thereof) with an equivalent prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and territorial and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner(s). Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner validation. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize(s) will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, prize(s) that are not claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules may not be awarded.
6. Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Online Entry, the Online Entry will be declared to have been made by the person in whose name the Online Entry purports to have been made. The Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor within the timeline specified by the Sponsor may result in disqualification of Entrants by the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion.
7. Disqualification: Online Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion's prize drawing. Entries attempted to made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the responsible attempted entrant(s). The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
8. Notification & Validation of Winners: The potential winner will be contacted by email, within five (5) working days from selection, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within seven (7) working days of notification from the Sponsor. The return of any notification as undeliverable or any failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that the potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the potential winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries
9. Limitations: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by the Sponsor for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to an Entrants' or any person's computer; (vi) causes beyond the Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) any human, or other error, which may occur in the promotion or administration of this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant.
10. Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, legal mandate, social media mandate, pandemic, epidemic or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect Online Entries/Entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may select the winner in a random drawing from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination. Thereafter, the Sponsor reserves the right to accept no further entries and award no further prizes.
11. Releases: By participating in this Promotion, each Entrant agrees (and agrees to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each permission by each Entrant for the Sponsor and its agencies to use that Entrant’s names, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
14. Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an Entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. By entering, Entrants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Official Rules without written permission from the Sponsor is prohibited.
15. Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
16. Winner’s List: The winner’s list can be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Third Party Rights: All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Promotion Administrator in any way.
18. Sponsor: Ooni Inc, a company registered in Delaware with its registered address at 2140 South Dupont Hwy, Camden, Delaware 19934, United States of America.