The following rules apply to your participation in the 4th of July 2020 Competition. By entering the Competition, you agree to the following rules:
1. To enter the Competition, simply visit; http://discover.ooni.com/4th-of-july, fill out the compulsory fields and click on "Enter the competition”
2. Promotion period runs from 29th June 2020 00:01 (ET) to 4th July 2020 23:59 (ET). All entries must be received within this time.
3. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to residents of mainland US only, aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
4. Prize: We will randomly select one winner from the correct answers who will win an Ooni Koda 16 pizza oven plus accessories. The winner will be selected and contacted up to 7 days after the competition has ended.
5. The winner will be notified by email up to 7 days after the competition has ended and the winner must then respond in order to claim the prize within 7 days of being notified by us.
6. The prize is exactly as described and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize will be posted to the address that the winner provides upon being notified by the Promoter.
7. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: Ooni Ltd. Unit 5, 189 W Main Street, Broxburn, West Lothian EH52 5LH, United Kingdom