What’s one of the best parts about a Thanksgiving meal? The leftovers!
Whether you’re cooking for 2 or 20, why not skip to the best part and go straight for our favourite next day dish:
Thanksgiving Wood-Fired Turkey, Bacon, Blue Cheese & Cranberry Pizza
What do you need? (per pizza)
160g pizza dough
Olive oil to drizzle
1/2 small sprig of thyme
1 piece of turkey, cut into small pieces
Handful dried cranberries (or cranberry sauce)
1 rasher of bacon, diced
1. Insert pizza stone & preheat Uuni for 10-15 minutes.
2. Preheat a sizzler pan for 1 minute and then put the bacon on to cook for a further minute
3. Flour the peel and begin to stretch the dough
4. Drizzle a small amount of olive oil to lightly cover the base and begin to add the turkey, cranberries, blue cheese and mozzarella pieces, ending with the cooked bacon. (If using cranberry sauce instead of dried cranberries, add to pizza once cooked)
6. Slide pizza into your Uuni and cook until perfect, adding a sprinkle of thyme when removing.
7. Eat, relax, repeat.
Fantastic. Wood-fired Food. Fast.
Trying out this recipe? Don’t forget to see our other recipes and to share a photo!
Looking for more Ooni inspiration? Join the OONI COMMUNITY Facebook group for sharing tips and recipes.
The post Thanksgiving tradition: Turkey, bacon, blue cheese & cranberry pizza appeared first on Ooni Blog.