This Dessert Pizza is one of those How to impress your guests without the effort recipes…
Dessert Pizza Ingredients
160g pizza dough
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp icing sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp melted butter
1/4 cup lemon curd*
1 cup of mascarpone cheese
Dark chocolate shavings
Fresh raspberries for sprinkling
*Try making your own lemon curd by using this easy to follow recipe.
1. Insert pizza stone & preheat Uuni for 10-15 minutes.
2. Stretch the dough to your preferred size, working the edges to create a crust which will form a barrier for the mascarpone.
3. Brush the melted butter over the middle of the dough and sprinkle with sugar. Cook for 30 seconds.
4. Remove base and spread lemon curd to the edges. Cook for another 30 seconds or until golden brown.
5. Set the base aside to cool slightly. Beat together mascarpone cheese, vanilla extract and icing sugar. Once cooled, spread mixture over lemon curd.
6. Place as many raspberries as you like on top of the mascarpone mixture.
7. Sprinkle dark chocolate shavings to finish.
Looking for more Uuni inspiration? Join the UUNI COMMUNITY Facebook group for sharing tips and recipes.
The post Raspberry, Mascarpone & Dark Chocolate Dessert Pizza appeared first on Uuni Blog.